Beginning of Event
|September 26, 2014|
End of Event
|September 30, 2014|
The Endless Summer of Kool-Aid! Event is a mini-update that launched on September 26, 2014 and ran until September 30, 2014 at 3:00 Pacific Time. It featured a new character, the Kool-Aid Man, as well as a few new decorations and buildings. With this event you can also get Cleveland again for 400. The center of this event was the "Da Boom Box".
New Characters Edit
-The Kool-Aid Man is the sole character introduced during the event. Every 7 hours, he appears in your Quahog. Tapping on him will earn you a Cherry, and you need 10 of them to unlock him as a playable character.
Limited Time Buildings Edit
- Good Times Pier, costs 750 coins
- Kool-Aid Beach Volleyball Court, costs 125 clams
- Kool-Aid Ferries Wheel, costs 250 clams
- Kool-Aid Hot Air Balloon costs 300 clams, you also get 5 free cherries.
Limited Time Stuff to Buy In The Shop Edit
- Cherry, 1 costs 25 clams (you need them to unlock Kool-Aid Man)
Limited Time Decorations Edit
- Da Boom Box, automatically appears in your town
- Endless Summer Banner, costs 250 coins
- Kool-Aid Sk8 Park, costs 3,500 coins
- Big Bonfire, costs 2,000 coins
- Jetski Pigeon, costs 50 clams
- You can know what's the real name of the Boom Box without unlocking Kool-Aid Man : You have to visit your friend and press on it, now you see the real name and it's "Da Boom Box"