New Brian is a character in Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff. He is a dog who intended to replace Brian in the Season 7 episode "The Man with Two Brians". He can be unlocked in District 11 after tapping the Lazarus Portal to get him. He is one of three deceased characters to be resurrected (the other two are Loretta Brown and Paddy Tanniger). He is voiced by Family Guy writer and actor/comedian John Viener.
"I was a teddy bear rapist, and look where that bit got me. Now I'm floating and gliding through walls." - Wiki description
|Teddy Bears (Always)
||Neck Scarfs (Rare)
|Make Carter Spit Out Plebeian Scotch (24)
||Make Stewie Travel Through Time (4)
||Make Meg Shave Facial Stubble (4)
||Make Peter Dance the Ultra Shipoopi (12)
|Make Mayor West Hide Out (24)
||Make Brian Do the Scoot (8)
||Collect from The Founding Father (4)
||Make Dr. Hartman Test Anaesthesia (12)
|Collect from Modern Mausoleum (24)
||Collect from Doggy Neckerchief Emporium (6)
||Collect from Quahog Dog Park (6)
||Collect from Sick Burn Crematorium (12)
Other Outfits Edit
Quest to Unlock Edit
See the full course of the quest line: New Brian, Old Tricks
- "Hey, gang!"
- "Whose leg do you have to hump to get a hug around here?"
- "I can't decide which one of your hats I like better."
- "Fire away."
- "You know what it sounds like to me?"
- "All right, I'll see you at dinner."
- "Think fast!"
- "I'm gonna make you a little less gross every day."
- "I wrote a new song today, and I wanna hear what you think of it."
- "Inspiration doesn't have a schedule."
- (singing) "I don't like cozy breakfast nooks. I don't like modern arts. Well, I like farts."
- (singing) "Yes, I like farts. I like long farts, short farts, wet farts, your farts. I like farts."
- "Check you later, handsome guy."
You resurrected New Brian!