Ron Perlman is a celebrity guest-star in Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff. He is the second character unlocked during the Quahog Comic Con event. He's voiced by himself, Ron Perlman.
After the event if you have unlocked him, you could get his chair for free at the shop.
Note: Ron Perlman only has one set of quotes, regardless of the scenario.
- "I'm fireproof"
- "How do I kill it?"
- "Pretty kitty"
- "Didn't I kill you already?"
- "You gotta do what you gotta do"
- "Can I swear in this game?"
- "Let's do this thing"
- "Vroom, vroom. That was a motorcycle"
- "Vroom vroom. That was a motorcycle" (Different tone)
- "Whatever it is, I'm against it"
- "Keep cool alive"
- There's another quote of him saying, "Can I get an amen for pussycats?", but, for some reason, the source sound of him saying that doesn't play, not even in the game.